Theoretically speaking, the optical lenses can only be suitable or not. Generally, the more expensive the optical lenses, the better the image quality. The optical lenses is directly correlated to the price. When buying a optical lenses, remember the following tips.
1. The most amazing zoom lens is probably not as good as the general fixed focus lens, and the fixed focus lens is usually cheaper.
2. The zoom optical lens is suitable for tourism, especially covering wide-angle and standard focal lengths. Please decide the specific purchase grade according to your financial status.
3. Pay attention to the number of aperture blades. Generally, the more the number of aperture blades, the better the effect of aperture contraction. The imaging is also sharper.
4. The more important imaging effect and other backlight and anti-glare effects mainly depends on the coating. Therefore, coating is very important.
5. Generally, it is not recommended tobuy a zoom lens with a large magnification. The zoom lens that can be controlled within 3X optical change, 2-3 lens can cover basically all focal lengths. It's time to stop after buying 2-3 fixed zoom lens and don't burn any more money.
6. Basically, in the same brand of lenses, cameras that support the same type of mount will have the main lenses with different focal lengths. And there are some repetitive focal lengths and find out whether your shooting is based on photography or tourism in daily life. When you buy an optical lenses, you can spend money on the blade. (For example if you want to portrait life more, you should buy a slightly better wide-angle and standard lens including zoom or fixed focus. Consider not buying or buying a less famous brand for telephoto.)
7. After buying a lens, use different focal lengths and different apertures to shoot a fixed object under the same light and distance and analyze the golden focal length aperture of the lens.